Users can earn with their data.
The key message of Sooloox is very simple - we want to change the existing marketing model.
- Consumer sell their profile data as leads and earn revenue. (this is new)
- Companies do not pay for clicks, but for sales. (today they pay for clicks &/or provision)
- Companies pay for valid profile data (current status is that companies pay for historical or rather indication data).
- Sooloox matches the market participants on the platform - which means we will match interests & needs with products and services.
- Transactions (leads, products&services) are made by smart contracts.
We believe in win-win situations for our users and the market - which means:
- customers earn money with their data
- customers decide on the economic use of their data
- companies get direct access to customers by lower costs
- companies include kyc by using sooloox - with massive impact on product development
- market barriers for vendors decrease because of direct and less expansive ways to purchasers
- market supply for customers increase because of more variety and opportunities to get fitting offers - even for unspecified requests
Our token is not a new "currency" nor a "lubricant" for an eco system.
Our token is a functional good - we call it CAK - Cash Account Key.
The token is necessary for all users of the platform to transfer the revenues generated to other e.g. bank accounts.
A token can be resold, rented or used.
Everybody can use the platform. There won´t be any entrance barriers.
At the beginning user have a "Start-Account". To transfer the money they need a CAK to get a "Cash-Account" .
There is no other token that serves long & short term interests!
The token need is based on a solid business model. CAK will be sold for 3 USD each with a maximum bonus of 110% during pre-sale incl. pre-registration. ICO price is 9 USD. Our market potential is 3 billion online users with an average earning of $ 1,000 p.a. (leads) and 200 million companies. Vendors have all the same problem - advertising costs and poor market data.
We will tear down a significant market barrier for suppliers.
Know more about us:
Founder Klaus Henrik Heuser:
"Since gaining a diploma in Business Administration from the University of Cologne, I’ve been working as a Business Consultant focussing considerably on strategic planning, coaching and process organisation. As both start-ups and long-established companies benefit from strong leadership, I spent many hours streamlining operations to ensure project objectives were met. "
Find a video of our founder explaining Sooloox here :